Samstag, 21. Juli 2012

Trainee/Praktikum


So I had a 2 weeks Trainee/Praktikum at Esro Jersey (its a fabric/sewing store)
I really like to sew my own things, so I want to show you some things I sew =)



.............................................................................
It was my first time to put a textile fabric on a doll...nothing special but it was fun =D






........................................................

and at my free time at the trainee, I went outside for dinner or something else =D





.......................................................................

and here some things I sew =D






................

catears...Isew it a long time ago but its IN now =D hehe



..................

my dress I sew it in 30 min (yey~ new record xD)














I like white roses more then red roses



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

カーソル・スイッチ