Sonntag, 3. Juni 2012

Frankfurt♥OCS♥Primark


I went to Frankfurt to go shopping at the OCS JapanStore and Primark and to see the city, because I was never been there before.




 At the Mainstation


.............................................................................................

At the OCS JapanStore, I bought two Magazines and a white heart Handystrap... I Love OCS muah~

 Egg
 Popteen
 ♥

....................................................................................................

And at Primark i bought many Accessoires
Primark is not very expensive with a lot of many beautiful clothes and Accessoires



 so many bags *-*

 I bought this slippers at Primark they´re so cute and fluffy =)

 All the things from Primark and OCS

 I needed some Accessoire for my hair... so i bought this flower....
 ...and this hat

 yey so many new things ;)
 I love my new Dress =D 

..............................................................................

A new Primark is opening at the end of this year in Karlsruhe 
For everyone who life in Baden-Württemberg.... buy a Ba-Wü Ticket and go to Primark in Karlsruhe at the end of this year (so many low prices and beautiful fashion =D)

♥♥♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

カーソル・スイッチ