Sonntag, 3. Juni 2012

A day in Stuttgart and Heilbronn


I couldnt saw my friend for such a long time(1-2 months -.-) so we went to Stuttgart to talk and then we had dinner

This is what German people do after eating .....muhahaha

Dont say something.. I now its not the best picture of me xD

  It was just for fun





♥♥♥

..................................................................................


I went to Heilbronn to meet a friend i couldnt saw her for a long time wahaha (again) I think 2-3 years -.- -.-

I never were in Heilbronn before, we went to an Asian restaurante for dinner... after that we had ice, we both bought raffaello-ice

 Raffaello-ice mhhhh~
You can see a bit of my friend ;P

 This was my Outfit for Heilbronn
 I love my bag 
This is how i have done my hair

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

カーソル・スイッチ